Pokhara, third largest city of Nepal is situated at latitude of 827m sea level and 200km from the capital of Nepal (Kathmandu) with an area of 55.22 km2 (21.32 sq mi).
Pokhara is the most popular and largest tourist destination in Nepal. It is the starting point for most of the treks in the Annapurna area consisting of three Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu out of ten highest mountains in the world within 30 miles (linear distance) of the city.
The climate of the city is sub-tropical i.e slightly warmer than kathmandu however, the elevation keeps temperatures moderate ranging 25 to 35 °C in summer and – 2 to 15 °C in winter.It has got many popular places to visit like: Begnas lake (Begnas Taal), Phewa Lake (Phewa Taal), Devi’s Fall, Sarangkot, World Peace Pagoda, Mahendra cave, Bat cave (Chameri Gufa) etc.
Fact about Kathmandu to Pokhara Flights
- Distance between Kathmandu to Pokhara is 200 KM
- Total flight distance for Kathmandu to Pokhara is 25 mins.
- You have to reach 1 hour prior to Airport for flight, boarding will be closed 10 minutes before flight.
- 3 different airlines operate their flight service for Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- There are 13 flights operate in average.
- You can get public vehicle outside the airport, you can also rent taxi for easy and comfortable ride.
To Search available Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara on your desire time. Please click below